Genre: superhero science fiction
Release date: April 18, 2017
ISBN hardcover: 978-1302902728
Cover: Dale Keown and Jason Keith (artwork)
Collect Them All with Guardians of the Galaxy (August 16, 2016)
Did Marvel give you the plot for Guardians of the Galaxy: Collect Them All?
Not at all. They offered a lot of freedom. They invited me to write for them, I came up with the story and pitched it, and we hashed out details together. It was a wonderfully collaborative experience.
Is Guardians of the Galaxy: Collect Them All set in the world of the movies?
It’s set in the regular comics universe. That said, it should be completely accessible to people who have only seen the movie(s).
If you need warnings about potentially triggering or otherwise upsetting content before reading (or choosing whether to read) Guardians of the Galaxy: Collect Them All, I’ve listed the ones I can think of below.
- aftermath of severe trauma, which included kidnapping, prolonged captivity, and involuntary medical procedures
- sale of sentient creatures
- assorted physical violence and betrayal, including between friends
- gradual loss of identity and memory
- terrorism, military involvement, and threats of war
• Corinne's original Guardians of the Galaxy prose novel is now in stores!
With Nolan Santiago’s every blink, he witnesses the life of a mute servant girl from another world. She has no idea—until now.
Denise—sixteen, guarded, and autistic—tries to hold her family together in the aftermath of a devastating comet impact.